Marlière BVBA collects and processes the personal data of customers for customer management (including customer administration, following up orders / deliveries, invoicing and sending marketing and personalized advertising).
Legal basis (s) of processing
Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6.1. a) (consent), of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of article 6.1. a) (permission), the customer always has the right to withdraw the given permission.
The personal data processed for customer management will be kept for the period necessary to meet the legal requirements (including in the field of accounting).
Right of access, improvement, erasure , restriction, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer has the right to inspect his personal data at any time and can correct them or have them corrected if they are incorrect or incomplete, have them removed, have their processing restricted and object to the processing of personal data concerning him on based on Article 6.1 (f), including profiling based on those provisions. In addition, the customer has the right to obtain a copy (in a structured, current and machine-readable form) of his personal data and to have the personal data transferred to another company.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the customer is asked to:
- Send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer has the right to object, free of charge, to any processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The customer has the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
This Website hosts this page and collects certain Personal Data from Users.
Different protection standards may apply to Users, and therefore more detailed standards may apply to certain Users. More information about the protection criteria can be found in the article Applicability.
Owner and Data Controller
Mechelsebaan 33 bus 2, 3140 Keerbergen, België
Types of Data Collected
The types of data that this Website collects itself or through third parties include: Cookie, Usage data, first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address, and various Data types.
Personal data may be supplied by the User himself or, in the case of Usage Data , are automatically collected when using this Website.
Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and if you do not provide this Data, this Website may not be able to provide its Services. In cases where this Website specifically states that certain Data is not mandatory, Users can choose whether or not to provide this Data, without affecting the availability or operation of the Service.
If Users are not sure which Personal Data is mandatory To be provided, they may contact the Owner.
The Users are responsible for Personal Information of third parties that are obtained, published or shared by this Website and they confirm that they have the permission of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Method and location of data processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of data without authorization
The processing of the Data takes place with the use of computers and / or IT tools, whereby organizational procedures and working methods are followed that closely match the stated goals. In addition to the Owner, in certain cases the Data may also be accessible to certain persons charged with the processing who are involved in the operation of this Website (management, sales, marketing, legal, system management) or external parties appointed by the Owner as Data Processors (such as external technical service providers, mail programs, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing:
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users in one of the following cases, if:
- Users have given their permission for one or more specific purposes; Note: In certain jurisdictions, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects ( opt-out ), without the need for consent or with any of the following legal grounds. However, this does not apply when European data protection law applies to the processing of Personal Data;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and / or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on the Owner;
- the processing is related to a task in the public interest or a task in the exercise of public authority assigned to the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the Owner or third parties.
In any case, the Owner is happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to conclude an agreement .
The Data is processed at the Owner ‘s offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of Users, the transfer of personal data may mean that the Data of the Users are transferred to a country other than their own. For more information about the processing location of such transferred Data, Users can consult the article with details about the processing of Personal Data.
If more extensive protection standards apply, Users are also entitled to information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users can find out more by consulting the relevant articles in this document or by inquiring with the Owner using the information in the contact section.
Retention Time :
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Therefore, the following applies:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the implementation of an agreement between the Owner and the User will be retained until this agreement has been fully implemented.
- Personal data collected for the legitimate interests of the Owner will be retained for as long as necessary to achieve these goals. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests that the Owner pursues in the relevant articles of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data for a longer period when the User has given permission for such processing, as long as this permission is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be required to retain Personal Data for longer if necessary for the performance of a legal obligation or for a government agency.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to delete, the right to rectification and the right to data transferability cannot be imposed after the retention period has expired.
Detailed information about the processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
The services described in this section enable the Owner to track and analyze internet traffic and this can be used to monitor user behavior to be mapped.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Data collected to track, monitor and investigate the use of this Application, to compile reports on its activities and to share it with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to serve the advertisements. to frame and personalize from his own advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Processing location: BE / NL
Immediately collected analysis (this Website)
This Website uses an internal analysis system without the involvement of external parties.
Personal Data Collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Contact with the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with his / its Data, the User authorizes this Application to use this data to respond to requests for information, quotations and other types of requests indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data Collected: Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Various Data Types and First Name.
The purpose of the processing
The Data regarding the User is collected so that the Owner can provide his Services and for the following purposes: Analyzes and Contact with the User.
Users can find more detailed information about these purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the relevant articles of this document.
Rights of Users
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to their Data being processed by the Owner.
Users who are entitled to more extensive protection standards can exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users can ask the Owner which rights apply to them.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Their permission to withdraw at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. More information can be found in the specific article below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner performs the Data Processing, to take note of certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data being processed.
- To check and request rectification. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to request updating or rectification thereof.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or removed in another way. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have it passed on to another Processing Controller. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, current and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, to transfer that Data to another controller, without being hindered. This provision applies on the condition that the Data is processed in an automated manner and that the processing is based on the User’s permission, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- Make a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with their competent data protection authority.
More information about the right to object to processing
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority assigned to the Owner or for the legitimate interests of the Owner, the User may object to such processing by justifying the objection to provide a reason related to his or her specific situation.
Users should, however, be aware that if their Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes , they can object to that processing at any time without giving any reason. Users can check whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant articles of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Requests to exercise User Rights can be made to the Owner via the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be processed by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Applicability of more extensive protection standards
Although most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some of the provisions explicitly only apply if more extensive protection standards apply to the processing of Personal Data.
Such more extensive protection standards apply when the processing:
- is performed by an EU-based Owner;
- relates to the Personal Data of Users in the EU and is related to offering paid or unpaid goods or services to those Users;
- relates to the Personal Data of Users in the EU and with which the Owner can monitor the behavior of those Users in the EU.
Additional information about data collection and processing
The Owner may use the Personal Data of the User for legal purposes, for the court or before legal proceedings in the event of unlawful use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of government institutions.
Additional information on the Personal data of the user
System Logs and Maintenance
For the purpose of operation and maintenance, this Website and external services may collect files that record the interaction with this Website ( system logs) or use other Personal Information (such as the IP address) for this purpose.
Not included in the policy information
At any time the owner may be asked more information about the collection or processing of personal data. See the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How to request the browsing traffic can not be processed at keeping
This site does not ask to keep your browsing traffic not.
If the changes relate to the processing activities based on the User’s permission, the Owner must again obtain permission from the User to the extent required.